Municipalities & States
- 15% to 30% less citations rejections
- Reduce errors due to poor handwriting
- More multi-infraction tickets
- More overall generated citations
- Better revenue generation
- Better cash flow because of paper to electronic transition; faster process.
- Less office and court time
Police and Transportation Agencies
- 5 times faster to generate a citation
- Less time spent with the defendant
- Fewer repetitive tasks and improved job satisfaction
- More time to enforce the law
- Reduction in accidents and mortalities
- Improve service to citizens
- Fast ROI due to savings in operational expenses and economies of scale inherent in advanced technology
- High volume accurate tickets; lightning fast and error free
- Total control over resource allocation with a comprehensive view of all field activity and data
- Less is more: less paper waste and paper work; fewer staff needed and zero errors common to the manual process
- Easy integration with multiple parking technologies
- Reduce rejection rate in courts, no more backlog, and increased collection rates
- Execute targeted enforcement increasing productivity, eliminating Redundancies
- Protect field officers from harm with geo-mapping and ability to take video of incidents that may occur in the field
- Support commerce and nurture local economy by ensuring fluid parking circulation
- Improve infrastructure and quality of life of residents, visitors and overall image of the city by offering a modern day-to-day experience
- Intelligent Integration with License Plate Recognition and eCitations enables higher enforcement volumes with fewer voided or contested tickets due to errors or administrative backlog.
Decreased operating costs
- Decreased maintenance-related operating costs (service, vandalism, coin collection, maintenance, and shrinkage)Replacing hundreds or thousands of meters with a smaller number of zoned pay stations which accept credit cards or alternatively the use of a mobile phone payment system circumvent maintenance issues related to legacy meters.
Using ‘smart’ pay stations reduces down time
- Smart meters utilize wireless communication to alert maintenance staff drastically reducing downtime.
- Pay by phone eliminates dependency on physical equipment with an uptime of 99.9%. Intelligent Integration with License Plate Recognition and eCitations enables higher enforcement volumes with fewer voided or contested tickets due to errors or administrative backlog.
No loss of space inventory
- Both pay by phone and pay by plate technologies optimally monetize city real-estate maximizing potential revenues in contrast to wasteful space-dependent parking allocation of older technologies.
No space number to remember
- The only number required is a license plate. In essence, the license plate becomes a barcode to which are attached all permissions for parking anywhere according to the blueprint prescribed in your business rules offering the potential for data mining to gain insights on trends and habits of parkers.
Easy re-acquisition of parking
- Depending on the parking restrictions, end-users can add additional time without returning to the vehicle improving customer service and relations with end-users either via a credit card top-off or time added using a mobile phone app
- Automated processing of Notices of Violation to USPS for registered delivery to property owner More NOVs issued per shift – inspectors have more time to proactively cover footprints as well as respond to additional complaints from the 311 database
- Eliminates errors due to manual entry of wrong information, incomplete notice, illegibility etc.
- Time Savings in field – officers able to complete NOVs fast & accurately improving overall job performance
- Time Savings back at the office – no need to transcribe information from multiple databases and attached photos to corresponding files
- Reduces delays – automated workflow eliminates backlog and ensures that every notice is delivered within the allotted time
- Reduces delays in getting notice authorized by supervisor – completed data is sent wirelessly from the field to the Command Center, ready for review and approval
- Eliminates the most time consuming of manual tasks: data collection, sorting, printing